Registration page is broken

Any ideas to make to board even better? Tell me!

Registration page is broken

Postby BlueC » 15 Apr 2008, 15:19

Hi, the forum registration page is broken (at least in Firefox 2.x).

The problem is that the "repeat your email address" box is over to the right of the screen (instead of being in-line with the others) and doesn't even have a title so its not even clear why it is there. The result of this is that it took me several attempts to register because I didn't see the box and kept getting told my email address was invalid!

C
BlueC
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Re: Registration page is broken

Postby billb » 15 Apr 2008, 16:41

BlueC wrote:Hi, the forum registration page is broken (at least in Firefox 2.x).

The problem is that the "repeat your email address" box is over to the right of the screen (instead of being in-line with the others) and doesn't even have a title so its not even clear why it is there. The result of this is that it took me several attempts to register because I didn't see the box and kept getting told my email address was invalid!

Yes, we keep it that way for profiling purposes. If they're not smart enough to figure that out, they don't belong on board! :lol:

Just kidding, of course! :wink: I have noticed that, too, but there isn't anything I can do about it myself.
PS3 60GB [CECHA01], FW 3.15, YDL 6.2, Samsung T260HD @ 1920x1200
Powermac G4 1.25 GHz x2, 2 GB RAM, YDL 6.2
billb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Board improvement