PS3 Games Lineup for New Year

system irrelevant topics

PS3 Games Lineup for New Year

Postby gigobyte » 01 Jan 2008, 15:42

Hey everyone! All of you with PS3's MUST be rather excited about the up and comming lineup for this years PS3 Game lineup, I just thought I'd splash out a few on here that you can be expecting within this new year! =]

so.. lets start!

MLB 08: The Show (PS3) - Spring 08
Hot Shots Golf 5 (PS3) - March 08
Wipeout HD (PSN) - Early 08
Rat Race (PSN) - Winter 07/08
echochrome (PSN) - Q1 2008
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue (PS3/PSN) - Q1 2008
PixelJunk Monsters (PSN) - January 08
Burnout Paradise (PS3) - January 08
Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3) - March/April 08
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) - March/April 3rd? 08
The Club (PS3) - Febuary 08
Conflict Denied Ops (PS3) - Febuary 08
Their are a few more to come, but I can't do them all now since I gotta dash - stay tuned for more!
gigobyte
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Re: PS3 Games Lineup for New Year

Postby billb » 02 Jan 2008, 00:54

I am looking forward to Home, if it ever shows up ... :roll: They shouldn't have announced it so early. And GTA4 ... I prepaid for that one at a GameStop last summer then they pushed the release date into 2008. :cry:

Lately I have been playing WarHawk with the new addon, getting slaughtered in CoD4, and I have more other games than I even have time to play. Oh... I did order Unreal Tournament ... looking forward to being able to use the keyboard & mouse.

I really enjoy the combination of being able to play some great games without having to worry about the speed of my video card, installing patches, finding workarounds, not being able to play games because I misplaced my CD case / serial #, etc. (the joys of PC gaming :lol:) and being able to run Linux, too. :D

Hmm... post # 700... will I finally get the elusive 5th apple thingee? :roll:
billb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby zerolex » 30 Jan 2008, 19:23

Late to this topic but I'm really waiting for LittleBigPlanet:
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/856/856680.html
zerolex
ydl beginner
ydl beginner

Postby uncholowapo » 22 Feb 2008, 16:58

I will kill anyone on CoD4 I don't like the prestige thing though I tried it once and I hate losing all of my guns so thats why I'm stuck on the second prestige. And I can't wait for or if ever another Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts come out. And littlebig planet is totally awsome too. I saw the preview of it at its website and the physics are almost close to real life.
uncholowapo
ydl guru
ydl guru

Return to Off Topic