YDL4.0 Kernel Source RPM DL Link

useful downloads: kernel, sources, packages, etc.

YDL4.0 Kernel Source RPM DL Link

Postby hexstar » 06 Nov 2004, 23:00

Ok, after me pulling my hair out trying to get the wlan driver to compile and install and finally getting someone to give me the kernel source for ydl4.0 I've decided to host it on my mac which will be up constantly...you can dl it here: http://www.johnscompany.net/kernel-sour ... .7.ppc.rpm - enjoy and happy compiling! :D

EDIT: As the hoster of this file I'd like to know how the quality of the download is...speed ok? file ok? if you don't mind please let me know so I can fix any problems and keep the quality of the download good, thx
hexstar
ydl addict
ydl addict

Postby hexstar » 16 Jan 2005, 06:13

hexstar
ydl addict
ydl addict

Re: YDL4.0 Kernel Source RPM DL Link

Postby shane » 16 Jan 2005, 07:03

hexstar wrote:after me pulling my hair out trying to get the wlan driver to compile and install and finally getting someone to give me the kernel source for ydl4.0 I've decided to host it on my mac which will be up constantly...you can dl it here: http://www.johnscompany.net/kernel-sour ... .7.ppc.rpm

why are you hosting this file? it's on disc 3 and can be downloaded from the ydl ftp site and likely to be on every mirror also.
shane
ydl beginner
ydl beginner

Postby StarKnight83 » 16 Jan 2005, 15:03

b/c when he originally started hosting the rpm; it was kind of hard to come across (especially for those w/ ummm...well say undisclosed versions of ydl 4.0)
Til our paths cross again
StarKnight83

Postby hexstar » 16 Jan 2005, 19:48

lol yeah...I had gotten ydl4.0 before it was public and well...I didn't exactly have a ydl.net account at the time so it was really hard for me to find this rpm, someone helped me and gave me the rpm though which I very much appreciate, I hosted the rpm after that because it was quite hard to come by at that time, of course now it's commonplace but oh well
hexstar
ydl addict
ydl addict

Return to Downloads