A few YDL 6.1 issues (emulation)

YDL running on the Sony Playstation 3

Moderator: billb

A few YDL 6.1 issues (emulation)

Postby Ratbacto » 09 Jun 2009, 22:42

Alright so after a whole bunch of research and I got down to it and installed YDL 6.1 for my PS3, for the most part it's working well. I'd like to make some minor adjustments but would like to know if these are even possible...any help would at all would be useful to me

1) Snes 9x gtk shuts down by itself sometimes, it's erratic and has shown no pattern or an error message, any way to fix this problem?
2) The SPE scaler seems to auto-reset out of the zoomed out mode at approximately every 40-50 minute interval, is there any way to lock the zoom until I press Ctl-C?
3) I'd like to install some keyboard shortcuts for the terminal (mainly for syncing the bluetooth remotes and for the scaler) but I can't find a proper FAQ for it
4) My genesis emulator is having a terrible issue with the "x" button on the remote (it has like a 1-2 second lag to it) but all other buttons work properly, is there something else I can do for that besides reassigning the buttons to avoid x?

I apologize if these same issues have already been asked/resolved before but I'd appreciate if I could be pointed to a proper thread with some answers.
Ratbacto
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Return to Playstation 3