Help Configuring Fluxbox

YDL running on the Sony Playstation 3

Moderator: billb

Help Configuring Fluxbox

Postby exploitz » 20 Apr 2010, 02:45

Ok so... I've got my fluxbox working pretty well, but Im trying to change how the 'taskbar' looks and I don't know how. Also I don't know how to change font sizes because everything is tiny when I use this theme and I need it to be bigger..

Lol thanks if anyone can help me.
ROMulous - Extract + Move (Your roms)
http://pastebin.com/qpzifnWw

Give it a try, I use it for bulk extracting, and moving all my roms to the correct folders.
exploitz
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Re: Help Configuring Fluxbox

Postby bonedome » 20 Apr 2010, 21:52

Hello
I haven't ever had to change any of those but I think all those settings are in your home directory in a hidden file .fluxbox in it should be overlay, there's a lot of stuff in there so only make one change at a time
here's mine
Code: Select all
! The following line will prevent styles from setting the background.
 background: none
menu.frame.font:
menu.title.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12
toolbar.clock.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12
toolbar.workspace.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12
toolbar.iconbar.focused.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12
toolbar.iconbar.unfocused.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12
window.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12

on the other hand, if you're using 1080 res you could try 720, again I've never tried that
60Gb ps3 otheros awol. currently playing:bad company and farcry 2 again (seeing how far I can get using permadeath principle)update: regretfully Warren Clyde was involved in a shootout south of Pala and killed when he was hit by a land rover. RIP Warren
bonedome
ydl guru
ydl guru

Re: Help Configuring Fluxbox

Postby exploitz » 20 Apr 2010, 22:11

bonedome wrote:Hello
I haven't ever had to change any of those but I think all those settings are in your home directory in a hidden file .fluxbox in it should be overlay, there's a lot of stuff in there so only make one change at a time
here's mine
Code: Select all
! The following line will prevent styles from setting the background.
 background: none
menu.frame.font:
menu.title.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12
toolbar.clock.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12
toolbar.workspace.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12
toolbar.iconbar.focused.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12
toolbar.iconbar.unfocused.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12
window.font: Bitstream Vera Sans-12

on the other hand, if you're using 1080 res you could try 720, again I've never tried that

Thanks for the help, I am currently using 720p because 1080i was SO tiny. I think somethings not quite right with my tv because it looks like its in standard def, just at a different resolution.

in 1080i, almost everything is unreadable. in 720p its much larger but I hate the resolution! I can get a screenshot maybe and you can tell me if its supposed to look like that.
ROMulous - Extract + Move (Your roms)
http://pastebin.com/qpzifnWw

Give it a try, I use it for bulk extracting, and moving all my roms to the correct folders.
exploitz
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Return to Playstation 3