Finished Presenting my Final Year Professional Project

YDL running on the Sony Playstation 3

Moderator: billb

Finished Presenting my Final Year Professional Project

Postby Legendary_Agent » 20 May 2010, 19:47

Hey all thx a tons for all your support, expecially bilb and ppietro, even tough me and ppietro had a bit of heat up going on cause of some misunderstanding he did great support and i would like to thank you both.
Heres a funny thing too, in my professional year final project, i started presenting the main differences in architectures from a laptop, desktop and console, in features, hardware changes, hardware technologies including instructions, prices and performance.

Once i started presenting the ps3 features the jury and my class mates enjoyed it alot and were impressed that a 300€ system had so much graphical power and so many features when i started presenting other os yellow dog linux, they tought the system had to cost some few 600€ and when i told them it was 300 they were all impressed and imediately asked me some video tutorials, they were pleased with my work, once i put on the table starting from the cpu first popular intel cisc 8bits cpu reviewed untill the latest core i7 i5 and i3, (the project had 127 pages word pages) my class room mates which have ps3 also asked me help to install it on their own ps3s, once ive told them that Sony removed that feature they showed that disapointment that a person normally shows in his face and told me that sony are acting like pigs...

anyways all ended so thx again for your support and once more im deeply disapointed that the other os is beying removed... i wanna buy wipeout hd expansion pack but i cant do it without loosing other os, is the hack gonna get released at all? we waited 1 month already and no updates...
Legendary_Agent
ydl addict
ydl addict

Return to Playstation 3