Wireframe Tool

Discuss software development issues here.

Wireframe Tool

Postby Taellik » 19 Nov 2009, 02:09

Anyone who does web development knows that part of the process is drafting up a wireframe to present to clients to give them an idea of a web page prior to any HTML/CSS coding.

Firefox has a nice free tool you can install as an add-on/extension called Pencil that will work with the YDL flavor of Firefox.

Give it a try, you'll find it very easy to use and a very nice economic ( free ) alternative to Micro$oft Visio.

Taellik
PS3 80GB, FW 3.21
EyeToy II
NO YDL 6.2 due to 3.21 firmware upgrade
PSP
PSP Go! Cam
Taellik
ydl addict
ydl addict

Location: Raleigh NC and God's Favorite Nation --> THE United States of America

Re: Wireframe Tool

Postby blackpuppy » 21 Jun 2011, 19:04

Taelik,

Is this tool still around the links seem to be broken? I will check back a little bit later, but I work for a design firm that employs its own coders, so I would love to pass on this link before we transfer all of our business files in to an enterprise cloud server. If there is any way for you to come back and show me how to access the link or fix it, I would love to distribute this to the rest of the guys. If you are interested we have been working on youtube to mp3 converter widgets and things of that nature.
Last edited by blackpuppy on 18 Jan 2012, 00:24, edited 2 times in total.
blackpuppy
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Re: Wireframe Tool

Postby ppietro » 21 Jun 2011, 21:45

blackpuppy wrote:Taelik,

Is this tool still around the links seem to be broken. I will check back a little bit later, but I work for a design firm that employs its own coders, so I would love to pass on this link...

As they say - Google is your friend :D

Cheers,
Paul
ppietro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Software Development