cordless mediaboard wont install yellow dog linux

If you have problems installing YDL, or need some information before you start.

cordless mediaboard wont install yellow dog linux

Postby Jasonp1978 » 10 Dec 2008, 14:15

Hi i am using the cordless mediaboard not the cordless mediaboard pro the cordless mediaboard has the dongle the usb end. i am stuck at the keyboard selection screen to region of keyboard i cant even click next or back at the portion. is there something with the cd or do i have to purchase a ex110 at terrasoftsolutions.com im set up a 40 inch tv 6 ft away on a couch thats my setup i mean if its possible for me for me to do it i will do it move to mouse on it couch i will if anyone has any input or any suggestion do you think i got a bad install or a bad disk. what do i do.
Jasonp1978
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Re: cordless mediaboard wont install yellow dog linux

Postby ppietro » 10 Dec 2008, 23:06

Jasonp1978 wrote:Hi i am using the cordless mediaboard not the cordless mediaboard pro the cordless mediaboard has the dongle the usb end. i am stuck at the keyboard selection screen to region of keyboard i cant even click next or back at the portion. is there something with the cd or do i have to purchase a ex110 at terrasoftsolutions.com im set up a 40 inch tv 6 ft away on a couch thats my setup i mean if its possible for me for me to do it i will do it move to mouse on it couch i will if anyone has any input or any suggestion do you think i got a bad install or a bad disk. what do i do.

Try using a wired USB keyboard to install. Then, set up the wireless after YDL is installed.

Cheers,
Paul
ppietro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Installation