I'm almost there help me out

If you have problems installing YDL, or need some information before you start.

I'm almost there help me out

Postby flip » 26 Dec 2008, 08:25

Ok lol im back for another one of my noob question's i finally got one of the iso's to burn i almost got everything installed i think, i'm at the part were it says network devices i am stuck here, should i check bouth eth0 and wlan0 boxes? keep them as auto? please help me out before i end out messing it up..
flip
ydl beginner
ydl beginner

Re: I'm almost there help me out

Postby flip » 26 Dec 2008, 08:57

8 views none can help? were are the mods i am sitting here 3 am lol with the screen popped up waiting.. i think i will check both boxes and the heck with it???
flip
ydl beginner
ydl beginner

Re: I'm almost there help me out

Postby flip » 26 Dec 2008, 11:00

Well i broke night =] i have linux installed, i did end out keeping both those boxes checked for wlan0 and eth0 i hope this won't cause a conflict that can't be fixed, also wanted to note while installing ydl during kboot i did not setup the resolution properly as stated in the pdf guide but all seems well not sure if linux did fixed it on it's own with out me typing anything. I wanted to know since i did not install software development could i install it using yum or some other way? during the installation process i left all three boxes unchecked i read somewhere that bill advised people to add that package it was to late for me to turn back when i read about it i guess i will be staying up all night reading more about ydl .
flip
ydl beginner
ydl beginner

Return to Installation