Firefox Gadget is GONE

If you are new to YDL and have some more or less basic questions.

Firefox Gadget is GONE

Postby lovestick92 » 15 Aug 2009, 04:45

Yes, recently i installed ydl 6.1 on my ps3 last night around 9:00 pm and today i was screwing around the shelf and didn't want some of the gadgets on there so i right clicked and hit delete this gadget(i right clicked on spreadsheet i think or one of the other office things) and when I did that not only did it get rid of what i clicked on but it completely cleared the shelf except for the start or menu gadget. Also no, the Firefox gadget is not in the available gadgets in the Shelf contents configuration. So how do i get firefox and other gadgets(like the mixer) back? Your help is greatly appreciated
lovestick92
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Re: Firefox Gadget is GONE

Postby ppietro » 15 Aug 2009, 05:39

lovestick92 wrote:Yes, recently i installed ydl 6.1 on my ps3 last night around 9:00 pm and today i was screwing around the shelf and didn't want some of the gadgets on there so i right clicked and hit delete this gadget(i right clicked on spreadsheet i think or one of the other office things) and when I did that not only did it get rid of what i clicked on but it completely cleared the shelf except for the start or menu gadget. Also no, the Firefox gadget is not in the available gadgets in the Shelf contents configuration. So how do i get firefox and other gadgets(like the mixer) back? Your help is greatly appreciated

This isn't quite what you've done - but it might be helpful:

http://us.fixstars.com/support/solution ... lost.shtml

Cheers,
Paul
ppietro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lovestick92 » 15 Aug 2009, 06:37

Well yes, I did do that and no i didn't both at the same time. Because after that i was trying to see if i could make more shelves and they would have a firefox gadget default on there and then i'd delete my original one and use the one i just created but silly me again deleted all of them on accident and had to do that step that you just showed me, but I have found that somewhere before. But still thanks for commenting. Unfortunately i still haven't found a way to get the firefox gadget back to the shelf. Or any other gadgets that i deleted that i didn't want deleted. So i still have to go the old-fashioned way, by clicking on the start and going to applications > Internet > Firefox. But oh well, for now anyway, i would still like to know how to get it back so if any information comes to mind please post. Thanks!
lovestick92
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Postby lovestick92 » 15 Aug 2009, 07:06

I'm terribly sorry because i just realized that i'm stupid. The Gadget that i actually deleted was the lBar or the Ibar(whatever it is) maybe that's why you thought that post would be helpful because tbh i didn't really think it was. So now i have the bar thing back on there and i'm fine now Thanks for curing my stupidity.. at least for now. :) cya
lovestick92
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Return to Beginner