PS3 YLD6 issue when accessing Add/Remove Programs

General discussion Forum. All YDL related question which are not Install or Beginner questions.

PS3 YLD6 issue when accessing Add/Remove Programs

Postby ej_424 » 22 Feb 2008, 03:09

Hey guys. I got YLD6 up and running on my PS3. I have one issue though, when i go to add/remove programs it errors out and says unable to connect to something or another. I tried running "yum update" in the terminal but there it says Server unavailable. Any ideas? Anyone else have this problem...
ej_424
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Re: PS3 YLD6 issue when accessing Add/Remove Programs

Postby billb » 22 Feb 2008, 03:28

ej_424 wrote:Hey guys. I got YLD6 up and running on my PS3. I have one issue though, when i go to add/remove programs it errors out and says unable to connect to something or another. I tried running "yum update" in the terminal but there it says Server unavailable. Any ideas? Anyone else have this problem...

Please don't create duplicate threads.
billb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby clem58 » 29 Oct 2009, 14:19

ej_424 wrote:Hey guys. I got YLD6 up and running on my PS3. I have one issue though, when i go to add/remove programs it errors out and says unable to connect to something or another. I tried running "yum update" in the terminal but there it says Server unavailable. Any ideas? Anyone else have this problem...

I have the problem you explained above did you ever get it sorted if so how, i been tryin for days to fix this problem. I can't view youtube vid's. if you know please tell.
clem58
ydl lover
ydl lover

Postby ppietro » 29 Oct 2009, 22:49

clem58 wrote:

I have the problem you explained above did you ever get it sorted if so how, i been tryin for days to fix this problem. I can't view youtube vid's. if you know please tell.

Don't expect much follow-up from this post. It was created in 2008, and it was a duplicate post. The issue - which isn't applicable for you - was resolved in the main thread. :)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2922&p=10884#p10884

For your issue start here:
Solving problems with Installing Software

Also - I responded to your YouTube question here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6760&p=34705#p34707

Please make any follow-up YouTube questions on that thread.

Locking this thread to further postings.

Cheers,
Paul
ppietro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General