avi, mp4, wma, mkv, ogg, & mp3-ipod problems

General discussion Forum. All YDL related question which are not Install or Beginner questions.

avi, mp4, wma, mkv, ogg, & mp3-ipod problems

Postby ravenous420 » 03 Aug 2009, 23:39

hey i just got ydl6.2 on my ps3, bumpin on a 13" SD tv like a rockstar and i'm trying to figure out how to get my video files i downloaded from transmission to play... currently a .avi, however i do alot of video downloads and on windows vista i used KMPLAYER and on XP i used to use VLC player. i read somewhere that u can get VLC player on linux, i'm at the VLC website ready to download a version... but i need some step by step, what download version (i always see ubuntu, YUM and other types of downloads but never a YDL,) what is most common for future purposes?
also, what do i do to get some ipod playback for mp3's?
please help
80GB PS3 YDL6.2 on a 13" SD 480i - Worlds Smallest Television lol
ravenous420
ydl newbie
ydl newbie

Re: avi, mp4, wma, mkv, ogg, & mp3-ipod problems

Postby ppietro » 04 Aug 2009, 01:08

ravenous420 wrote:hey i just got ydl6.2 on my ps3, bumpin on a 13" SD tv like a rockstar and i'm trying to figure out how to get my video files i downloaded from transmission to play... currently a .avi, however i do alot of video downloads and on windows vista i used KMPLAYER and on XP i used to use VLC player. i read somewhere that u can get VLC player on linux, i'm at the VLC website ready to download a version... but i need some step by step, what download version (i always see ubuntu, YUM and other types of downloads but never a YDL,) what is most common for future purposes?
also, what do i do to get some ipod playback for mp3's?
please help

Hiya!

We ask that users not double post questions on our forums. Since I've already started answering this in your other post, I'm locking this thread.

Cheers,
Paul
ppietro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General